Living in a retirement residence now
Let’s talk about retirement living right now.
Our Welcome to Wellness program helps you transition to retirement living safely and comfortably. You can count on:
-a hearty and kind welcome with introductions to our team
-help in creating community connections with others right away
-daily community updates along to help you feel at home
Our team will go the extra mile to make sure you feel connected and comfortable.
For details and restrictions please click the button below.
What We Commit to You as a Levante Resident
As the vaccine becomes available to the wider population, we all look forward to things getting “back to normal”. Until that time, and even afterwards, you can rest assured that Villa De Rose is committed to your health and safety.
Toward that end, you can expect the following at each Levante Living residence:
- Conveniently located hand sanitizing stations
- Adherence to directives and public health guidelines including physical distancing in all common areas
- Active screening and mandatory masks for all staff and visitors
- Ongoing staff Infection Prevention and Control (IPAC) training
- Universal masking and appropriate use of personal protective equipment (PPE) for all staff
- Deep cleaning in high touch and common areas
- Recreation programs adjusted to meet physical distancing requirements and strong infection control practices implemented
- Staff that work at only one designated Levante residence
To learn more about Levante's Covid response click here.
“ Best decision! So glad I came here to live. ”
- Phyllis Simmons, resident
Learn more about Villa De Rose
Wondering what level of care will work for you? Learn how Villa De Rose can best meet your needs.
With several living arrangements, our suites at Villa De Rose will make you feel right at home.
Get to know more about the community at Villa De Rose by reading what our residents and staff say about us.
Learn more about the recreational, wellness, outings, & creative activities offered at Villa De Rose.